Saturday, April 27, 2019

Best Unique Cool Love Funny Facebook Status

Best Facebook Status in English.And Coool Status for Fb Status in English


Best Unique Cool  Love Funny Facebook  Status
Best Unique Cool  Love Funny Facebook  Status

Hexolot Are you looking for unique and amazing Cool Facebook Status.Be it your cool selfies or just to make funny Facebook Status.And You can increase her happiness in double by posting love status for girlfriend on Fb.Once you feeel something to share with your friends in the form of awesome,amazing Fb.status in English on whatsapp or fb aur instagram then this will be the bestee post for you. I have picked some of the Best lovely Status for FaceBook * New FB Status of 2020 Updates by Cool Guys, You can use tham as FaceBook Status, they are extreamly amazing cool and unique status,just feel free to use them as cool. of yourself. Happy reading!!

COOL FACEBOOK STATUS


Love is temporary, But Friends Are forever.

A LOvly day Spend With Friends is always a day well Spend!!

I still Fall in Love with you every day!!

A mirror. If you’Re Cool with me, I’m cool with you.!!

I Love you because I know no matter What happens, you’ll always Love me

back!!!

I Love My 6pack?? So Much, I Protectt It With A Layer Of Fat!!
I only want 3 Things See you. Hug you. Kiss you.!!!

Love doesn’t hurt. loving the wrong Person does!!!

Hexolot Status

Better Days ARE Coming. They ARE Called: Saturday & Sunday..!!


I love you MORE than coffee, but please don’T make ME prove It.

Best Unique Cool  Love Funny Facebook  Status

Are you looking for unique and amazing Cool Facebook Status.


I’m NOT single, I’m JUST romantically challenge D.!!


A bad attitude can Literally block LOVE blessings and denting from finding YOU

don’t BE the reason you don’t succeed..!!


I love you because YOU believe in my goodness Even when I don’T.!!


Real style is NEVER right or WRONG. It’s a matter of being yourself on

purpose.!!




Best Unique Cool  Love Funny Facebook  Status


I love you so much I’d fight a bear for you. Well, not a grizzly bear because

they have claws, and not a panda bear because they know Kung Fu… But a

carebear, I’d definitely fight a carebear for you.


I have the PLACE, which you CAN touch, and it`ll make me crazy… It`s my HEART!


I think it’s cool to be smart, and I think it’s sexy to be smart.


I Shoot hIm a dirty Look.I’m seriouS.!!


Best Facebook Status in English.And Coool Status for Fb Status in English


Always stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who are you for anyone

I Hope you Like Best Collection of  Latest Facebook Status For Facebook,Whatsapp Helpful please don,t Cheaf To Share The Collection



Also To Your Friends



Best Unique Cool  Love Funny Facebook  Status






2 comments:

  1. I love reading these article. Really appreciate your efforts. Have a good luck. For more inspiring status and messages please visit the following links
    Single Status
    Love Status
    Relationship Status
    Romantic Status
    Sad Status

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love how this Facebook status has it all - it's unique, cool, funny, and about love! You really nailed it with this one, and it's no surprise that it's getting so much attention on your page. Keep up the great work!
    Click here for Facebook captions for selfies for girls and boys

    ReplyDelete