Wednesday, July 31, 2019

150+Love Status & for Whatsapp & Instagram in English 2019

150+Love Status & For Whatsapp & Instagram in English 2019 Latest Love stusus For You

150+Love Status & for Whatsapp & Instagram in English 2019

Love Feelings And Love Shayari Also Added In This Post. Love Status Upated Regularly With New Status. Love ,Shayari,Desi Status Heart Love, All Type Status For You. And More Interesting Status For Sharing In Social Media Breakup status,Painful Status | This Site Provide You All Type Status Which You Searching In Google Only This Site Provide Unlimited Tech,Blogging, Online Earning, Computer, Andriod Info, All Type Status, For You

150+Love Status & for Whatsapp & Instagram in English 2019

In this article you will find a love collection of best love status for boyfriend/ girlfriend/ wife/ husband etc. But you can share your feelings with Love Status through various media. Here we have 150+ collections of status for love for you.




  • If someone asked me to describe you in just 2 words, I’d say… ‘Simply Amazing’.❤️️
  • I will never forget the moment I realized I loved you.❤️️
  • All I need is your love.❤️️
  • You are my second weird half, I love going crazy with you.❤️️
  • The Good Things In Life Are Better With You.❤️️
  • Do The Math. Me + You= Love..!❤️️
  • I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.❤️️
  • I got lost in him, and it’s the kind of lost that’s exactly like being found. ❤️️
  • I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?❤️️
  • Love when you’re ready, not when you are alone.❤️️


True Love Status In English



  • I only want 3 things… See you. Hug you. Kiss you...❤️️❤️️❤️️
  • You think you’re one of millions but you’re one in a million to me.❤️️
  • You Are The Light Of My Life. I Love❤️️You.
  • Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I’ll give it ba❤️ck..!!!
  • Love When You’Re Ready, Not You’Re Lonely.
  • Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.❤️️
  • You Are The Guy All My Love Quotes Are About.❤️️
  • My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.❤️️
  • You are the person I’ll never stop looking for in a crowded place.❤️️
  • Love is not what you say. Love is what you do.❤️️
  • Even On Bad Days, I’Ll Still Be Happy With You.❤️️
  • It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.❤️️
  • I’ll never forget the first time I saw you.❤️️
  • Love Is Just Love, It Can Never Be Explained.❤️️
  • I only want 3 things… See you. Hug you. Kiss you.❤️️
  • I need you so much closer.❤️️



150+Love Status & for Whatsapp & Instagram in English 2019







  • Cute Love Status for Girlfriend.!!❤️️
  • I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?
  • I miss you the most at night. when everything is quiet and the silence reminds me that I’m not sleeping next to you.
  • If you ever ask me how many times you’ve crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came and never left.❤️️
  • You re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are.
  • This is going to sound crazy, but…from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.❤️️
  • If I Know What Is Love, It Is Because Of You.❤️️
  • Two souls share a single thought as both hearts beat as one.❤️️
  • I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day.❤️️
  • You Are The Perfect Combination Of Sexy & Cute.❤️️

All Type Status Down Here 




150+Love Status & for Whatsapp & Instagram in English 2019




  • He loves death, she loves life, he lives for her, she dies for him…
  • Love❤️️ Has No Age No Limit & No Death.
  • In all the world there is no heart for me like yours, in all the world there is no love for you like mine.
  • Love❤️️ can make you do things that you never thought possible.
  • Love❤️️ has no limits.
  • I Love❤️️ Things That Makes You Happy.
  • You Are What I Need In My Life.❤️️

Love Quotes, Status about Love, Loving Status


150+Love Status & for Whatsapp & Instagram in English 2019


  • I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat❤️️. I’ll keep choosing you.❤️️
  • But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.❤️️
  • When you text me, I don’t even care what it says. I just like the fact that I crossed your mind.
  • It all comes down to the last person you think of at night. That’s where your heart is.❤️️
  • When you smile at me you brighten up my day more than the sun ever could.❤️️
  • If you were thinking about someone, while Studying you’re definitely in Love…❤️️
  • If you are not interested then don’t cheat him.. Better leave him..❤️️
  • Better to b alone than being wid sme1 who makes u feel alone…❤️️
  • I Pinky Promise I Will Love You Forever. ( Love Status for Whatsapp )❤️️
  • You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about – bliss and boundless joy.❤️️
  • I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.❤️️
  • My first thought in the morning is always you.❤️️
  • Whenever i see your text the first thing comes in my mind is YOU. ? :p❤️️
  • I Love How You Keep Smiling For Me Even When You Tired Or Unhappy. That Is What I Call True Love.❤️️
  • If you love something set it free.❤️️
  • There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you – I Love You.❤️️
  • You Are My Best Friend, My Human Dairy & My Other Half. You Mean The World To Me And I Love You.❤️️
  • Love cures people both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.❤️️
  • Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.❤️️
  • A Little Jealousy In A Relationship Is Good, Its Nice To Know Someone Is Afraid Of Losing You.❤️️
  • You’re the only person on the planet who fulfills me. You’re my other half.❤️️
  • Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you. Love Status❤️️
  • If I Had My Life To Live Again. Next Time I Would Find You Sooner So That I Could You Longer.❤️️
  • You carry the key to my heart and absolutely no one else can open it❤️️
  • Love is knowing that some one is there for you always❤️️
  • You Are My Best Friend, My Human Daily & My Other Half. You Mean The World To Me & I Love You.

All Type Status Down Here 


Love Quotes From The Heart..




  • One Boy- Thousand Feeling❤️️
  • You’re my number one priority in life. I put you above anything and everything else❤️.
  • I Want You. All Of You. Your Flaws. Your Mistakes. Your Imperfections. I Want You & Only You.❤️️
  • Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.❤️️
  • When I’m in your company, I feel like the luckiest person in the world.❤️️
  • Falling In Love Is Only Half Of What I Want. Staring In Love With You❤️ Till Forever Is The ❤️️Other.
  • I love every single thing about you. Everything about you is flawless.❤️️
  • LOVE IS LIKE A WIND,WE CAN’T SEE IT. BUT WE CAN FEEL IT:)❤️️
  • Love can be demonstrated not defined.❤️️
  • No Matter Where I Am Or What I’M Doing, When You To Come To Mind A Smile Always Comes On My Face.❤️️

All Type Status Down Here 


About Love Status, Status for Love, Status lovely, Staus for Love, Status for Lover boys





  • You left me? Fine! But don’t love somebody else in front of me.❤️️
  • In life I need only you! Love Status❤️️
  • True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.❤️️
  • Missing You Is My Hobby, Caring For You Is My Job, Making You Happy Is My Duty & Loving You Is My Life.❤️️
  • Thinking Of You Keeps Me Awake, Dreaming Of You Keeps Me Asleep & Being With You ❤️️Keeps Me Alive. Love You.❤️️


150+Love Status & for Whatsapp & Instagram in English 2019


All Type Status Down Here 


This post is about Love Status for fb & Whatsapp, Status on Loveer, Status of Love and Status about Love.So, Here was the Latest Collection of Love Status for Whatsapp & Facbook. Many People Daily Sends Best Love Status for Whatsapp or Love Quotes to their Loved Once. You can also share this Collection of Love Whatsapp Status & Love Quotes. and So, Guys have a looks and make your day lovely and awesome.


Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Sacrifice Who Are You For Anyone

I Hope you Like Best Collection of  Latest Facebook Status For
 Facebook,Whatsapp Helpful please don,t Cheaf To Share The Collection

150+Love Status & for Whatsapp & Instagram in English 2019


15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice very cute status I request please keep the post
    your all status very Love WhatsApp Status

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such an interesting status site. This is surely going to help a lot of couples. Got to see valuable content after such a long time
    Anybody interested in DREAM MEANING

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hexolot is very amazing site. It always provide very intresting and helpfull metrial
    Thanks for sharing
    Click here for more bio ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. वहुत अच्छी जानकारी Sundarta Blog

    ReplyDelete